One to One Photography Tuition
This course can be tailored to individual needs and to improve specific skills and we offer you the flexibility of choosing day to suit you.
$200.00 (3 hour course)
About this Photography Tuition:
This course is ideal if you prefer to learn on a one on one basis rather than with 5 other people. The advantages of private lesson are numerous. For example the class can be designed to suit your individual photographic needs ; allows you more time to have all your questions answered and gives you the flexibility to choose a date and time that fits your schedule.
What you will learn :
On the 3 hour one on one photography lesson. You will learn how to get the most out of your camera functions, control your aperture and shutter , change your depth of field through aperture, focal length and subject distance and create great looking compositions by using the rule of thirds and other concepts. This class also offers you the flexibility to choose other specific topics you may wish to discuss.
Students are required to bring :
- Tripod (no tripod yet? check this out)
- Digital Camera (DSLR - able to control manually shutter speed and aperture)
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards formatted (space to photograph) and spares if possible
- Rain jacket or umbrella (just in case)
- Camera Manual
How much does it cost if more than one person ?
- 2 persons, the total cost of the tuition is $250
- Please contact us to find out the cost for more than 2 persons