Portrait and Travel Photography Course
$69.00 (2 hour course)
This course will teach you the optimum camera settings to achieve a great looking portrait with a soft out of focus background (depth of field) , the best lenses to use for portraiture(focal length) as well as lighting and flash photography and some tips on posing and camera angles.
We'll also discuss the best way to capture people and places whilst travelling at home or overseas.
This class is a mix of theory and practice which takes place around the streets of Brisbane is hosted by experienced professional photographer Francis Keating.
What you will learn :
- Optimal Camera Settings
- Ideal Focal Lengths
- Posing your subject
- Using your subject's environment
- Using fill flash
- Angles and viewpoints
- Travel photography tips
Students will need to bring the following :
- Digital Camera (DSLR - with ability to manually control shutter/aperture)
- Fully charged batteries
- Formatted SD cards with some empty space to photograph
- Rain jacket or umbrella (if it looks like rain)
- Camera Manual
- External Flash (optional)